Thursday, August 13, 2009

How do your online classes work?
During the month long class, new lessons are released weekly. The lessons include a presentation for you watch and listen to and I also have a PDF version and then a printable version as well. There are forums for questions and conversation and a gallery to upload your "assignments" if you want. The beauty of my online classes is that you can do it at your convenience. You log in whenever you are free...and you can come back as often as you need to. You can print things off and work on them later. I am available to answer your questions as you go.


What does it cost?
$25.00 for month long class

How do I find information about upcoming classes at My Creative Classroom?

My Creative Classroom


So I can "come to class" whenever I want?
Sure! And in your jammies if you want too!



There are free videos and stuff online already. Why do I need to pay for a class?

Well that is a reasonable question. You most certainly could do your own research and try to find many of the answers to your questions.
In my classroom, information is presented in a step by step manner, building on the skills as you become comfortable with the topics.
I am available to answer individual questions as you work through the "assignments" and "lessons" and you work at your pace and your convenience.

You have individual attention for one month as you practice and explore all areas of your Cricut. I will "hold your hand" while you learn.



Any comments or opinions from people who have already taken a Cricut class at My Creative Classroom?

.will take more of her classes
.thoroughly enjoyed this course as I was totally new to the Cricut.
.Thanks Cara for giving such detailed descriptions for each section and pictures as well!
.I liked the instructor and like that there are videos as well as a printed version.
.The instructor, Cara, was wonderfully responsive and very helpful. She provided printable instructions for downloading, which was fabulous. I really enjoyed this course (my first MCC course)and found it a very positive experience. I'm so glad to have gotten to know my Cricut and look forward to many more layouts with it.
.Thanks Cara and MCC! ( from My Creative Classroom class surveys)

No comments:

Post a Comment